RIDE Solutions has registered the following new rideshare opportunities.
To see if you are a potential match, register online and we will send you a match letter with contact information for all potential carpool partners. You can also view of map of all current carpool origins in the Carpool section of the RIDE Solutions website.
- NW Roanoke to Bonsack
- Roanoke 24018-Downtown 830-4p
- Bassett to Stuart 8-4p
- Danville to Stuart 730a-4pm
- Danville to Stuart 8-430pm
- Danville to Stuart Shift
- from Bassett to Stuart from 9:30am to 6pm
- from Bassett to Stuart with variable schedule
- from Danville to Stuart from 4:30pm to 1:30am
- from Fieldale to Stuart with variable schedule
- from Martinsville to Stuart from 11:30pm to 8:30 am.
- from Martinsville to Stuart from 8:30am to 5pm
- from Martinsville to Stuart from 8am to 4pm
- from Martinsville to Stuart from 9am to 5pm
- Martinsville to Stuart 330p-12a
- Martinsville to Stuart 3p-12a
- Martinsville to Stuart 4pm-1am
- Martinsville to Stuart 8-430p
- Spencer to Stuart 4pm-1am
- Within Stuart 1pm=830pm
- Within Stuart 9am-530pm
- within Stuart from 1pm to 10pm
RIDE Solutions offer free carpool matching and Guaranteed Ride Home benefits for everyone who carpools, bikes, walks, takes the bus or telecommutes to work instead of driving alone. We are a free public service of the Roanoke Valley-Alleghany Regional Commission, the New River Valley Planning District Commission, and Region 2000
By providing transportation alternatives in the Roanoke area, RIDE Solutions improves regional air quality, reduces traffic congestion, and helps create a sustainable transportation infrastructure.