A commuter options program makes your business stronger
Implementing a commuter options program through RIDE Solutions can strengthen your bottom line through the four P’s of our Workplace partnership: People, Productivity, Parking and Planet. Here are just some of the ways our free partnership program can help your organization:
- Help your employees save money – more than $3,000 a year in many cases.
- Create or enhance an employee wellness program through our bicycle commuting support.
- Encourage networking and team-building through carpooling or vanpooling.
- Access to commute options also means access to reliable transportation, reducing turnover and absenteeism.
- A healthier workforce is a more productive workforce – absenteeism from illness and other ailments go down, meaning a more consistent workflow and production schedule, no matter your business.
- A commuter options program saves your employees money – at no cost to you.
- Attract and retain the best and brightest. More and more employees in high-tech and other knowledge-sector jobs look for the quality of life benefits of alternative transportation.
- Improve facility management and reduce expansion costs by minimizing the need for employee parking.
- Convert parking spaces to green space or other uses to minimize stormwater management fees.
- Improve customer access by making sure prime, convenient spots are always available for customers, rather than employees.
- Reduce or eliminate parking subsidies for employees in downtown areas.
- Reduce your environmental footprint and air quality impact by reducing vehicle trips to your worksite.
- Meet corporate sustainability goals with complete support from RIDE Solutions experts.
- Achieve credits for LEED designation: up to 12 for LEED for New Construction or 15 for LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Management.
- Become a Bicycle Friendly Business with full consultation support from RIDE Solutions staff.