Note: Most of our reports are in the Adobe PDF format. You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- Carsharing in the Roanoke Valley (231 kb): Feasibility study of the potential for carsharing in the Roanoke region.
- Long Range Transportation Demand Management Plan (1.5 MB): Goals and objections for the growth and priorities of RIDE Solutions over the next six years.
- Park and Ride Study: Inventory, Use and Need (2.4 MB): Review of existing park-and-ride lot demand and conditions in the Roanoke and New River Valleys
- RIDE Solutions Performance Review (576 kB): Review commissioned by the Department of Rail and Public Transit
- Valley Metro Transit Development Plan (7.3 MB): Valley Metro’s service development plan with a 20 year time horizon
- Additional Information Concerning Passenger Rail Potential in RVAMPO Area (2.18 MB): An examination of the TransDominion Express concentrating on the Roanoke to Lynchburg connection
- Addressing Particulate Matter Pollution in the Roanoke Valley: Summary and Strategies (50 kB): Reviewing particulate matter pollution in the Valley in light of the Ozone Early Action plan and other environmental efforts
- William Byrd Middle School Safe Routes to School Travel Plan (3.0 MB): Safe Routes to School planning and information for William Byrd Middle School to encourage biking and walking to school
- Update to the Roanoke Valley Conceptual Greenway Plan (3.10 MB): Information on improvements and connections to the valley’s Greenway network
- Bikeway Plan for the Roanoke Valley Metropolitan Planning Organization (5.64 MB): Establishes priorities for bikeway accommodations and improvements in the region
- RIDE Solutions Park-and-Ride Study (3.9 MB): Review of park-and-ride lot demand and conditions in the Roanoke and New River Valleys
- Lick Run and Mill Mountain Greenway Connection and Downtown Mobility Analysis (3.0 MB): Initial consideration of downtown linkages/improvements to the two nearest greenway sections
- Roanoke Early Action Plan (2.4 MB): Strategies for coming into compliance with federal ozone pollution standards through voluntary efforts