Take your commute outside with Bikeshare by RIDE Solutions. Powered by Zagster, our growing bikeshare network makes it easy for you to get where you’re going by on two wheels.
How Does It Work?
- Bikesharing allows you to check out a bike from stations all across the Roanoke Valley, ride as long as you want, and return the bike to a same or different station.
- Accessing bikeshare is easy – simple download the free Zagster app from the App Store or Google Play. Select a membership plan or hourly plan, and follow the instructions to unlock your bike and start riding.
- Visit support.zagster.com for complete instructions and an F.A.Q.
How Much Does it Cost?
There are two ways to access your bike: through an annual membership or an hourly rate.
- An annual membership is $40 a year and provides unlimited, 1 hour, station to station trips. Additional hours run $3 per hour.
- RIDE Solutions offers a $30 a year student rate to qualifying educational institutions.
- Hourly renters can access the bikes for $3/hour.
- Bikeshare sponsors have access to special promotional membership rates. If your employer or residential property manager is a sponsor, please check to see if you have special member benefits.
- Check your payment options in-app for specifics.
Find a station
Can I Have a Station at My Business?
Bikeshare by RIDE Solutions provides bike-level and station-level sponsorship opportunities. Station-level sponsors receive priority station location and access to exclusive membership rates. For information about becoming a sponsor, contact Jeremy Holmes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-424-3334.
Who Do I Contact with Service Questions?
How To Videos
Locking and Unlocking Your Bike at a Zagster Station
Using the on-bike lock
Signing up for a Residential Plan
Features of your Zagster bike